Wash Rinse, and Repeat

Since I am on my pedestal today, I want to make a very blunt statement.  I am sick to death of hearing council members say they are tired of how stupid people are, they are sick of people who don't educate themselves about matters, they are so over hearing people complain about the same thing over and over again at meetings. Why the hell did you run then?

If you didn't know how stupid people are before you ran for office, then you shouldn't have bothered.  That is like a teacher whining like a sissy because their students aren't getting it. Someone needs to teach the masses.  Someone needs to open up a whole new world to them.  If you won't do it, then who will?


Look around. Our society if full of fat, sloppy, messy, lazy people and all they do is wear a cry-baby face about what they don't have and what they think they deserve. Every facet of my life holds people who do nothing but complain, and I have been guilty of it as well.  However if I am going to complain then I had better do something about it, thus I find myself sitting at my desk crafting some sort of sense out of utter randomness in a blog. I educate myself and I vote. However not everyone is capable of it.

If you ran for office, you should accept the good with the bad and resign yourself to a life of wash, rinse, and repeat.