Pete Sesssions' Million Dollar Sweetheart Deal


Lookie what came across my desk today.  A couple articles about Pete Sessions' mortage scandal.  

Read the article here and another article here!

I forgot about Pete Sessions' sweetheart Countrywide Mortgage deal.  Hey, he wasn't named one of the country's top 10 Most Corrupt Politicians for nothing.

It is no wonder that I am still getting calls for Katrina Pierson signs. People are walking up to me at the polls and telling me they are there to vote for Katrina because they know he doesn't live in Texas.

In fact, any idiot can tell you he is not living in Texas when his smoking hot wife lives in Winter Park, Florida. As John Stossel would say, give me a break.

The entertaining thing is, this is just more fodder to anger his bffs with on Facebook.  Such fun.