Unfriendly Time

I must apologize to my readers. Time has unfortunately not been on my side lately. With the flurry of graduation activities, including awards ceremonies, end of year shows, meetings, college prep, prom and getting the house ready for the party, my time for writing has diminished greatly.

I have had people tell me in the past that they need their daily 'fix' of my blog and to them I am heartily sorry for not paying better attention to it over the last couple weeks. I apologize because I see some of you are even desperate enough to go back a couple years reading old news. For you I will write a few short stories and thoughts between now and graduation in early June. After that I should be able to resume time spent on more in-depth research and writing.

Thank you, my readers are the BEST!