Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Oh the weather outside is cloudy
And I'm looking kind of dowdy
Sitting here working from home
Network is slow! Network is slow! Network is slow!
It doesn't show signs of speed up
And I've got some Facebook pics to put up
The boys are on Youtube, I know
Network is slow! Network is slow! Network is slow!
When they finally go out with their friends
How I love getting bandwidth back
But if they come on home too soon
All the day through I get no slack
My day is finally slowing down
And, my sons, they're still sitting around
But I don't care, thanks to Christmas break
Let it be slow! Let it be slow! Let it be slow!

To all my readers, thank you for another year of allowing me to entertain, and hopefully enlighten you. I'll post when I can these next two weeks.  As many of my long time readers know, this is the silly season of multiple birthday parties mixed with holiday parties and by New Year's Eve I'll be so over seeing the same damned faces I'll be ready to post something juicy again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!