Saturday, January 10, 2015

Wylie Lack of Common Sense Ordinances: And So It Begins

For those of you who thought I was joking about the lack of common sense ordinances here in little, obviously backwoods, tiny-town Wylie, this post is dedicated to you.

What do you do when you have outgrown your small, one-story home?  I guess you add on, Wylie style.


And so it begins.  Look ma, a neighbor on my street took advice I dispensed on the Red Baron full-sized wood airplane and built a full-on wood barn in their front yard.  Hells, I only await the wood barnyard animals copulating I suggested.

I'm thinking it might just be time for the folks down at City Hall to rein this crap in.  No wonder why the Coldwell Banker notice I just received in today's mail showed home prices in Wylie down 10%. Thanks to a friend who sent this photo to me, I no longer have to wonder.