Monday, November 23, 2015

Less Talk - More Action



Tired of hearing nothing but talk from your Congressman Pete Sessions in district 32?  I see his mouth opening but nothing new or worthwhile is coming out. Seems Pete is just another talking dummy from Washington DC. You won't get that from his opponent Russ Ramsland however.

Below is a message from Russ Ramsland explaining why he's running against 20 year incumbent Pete Sessions and why you won't see him be just another marionette for Washington leadership.


Less Talk - More Action
...those four words sum up the reason I’m running for Congress to replace our 20 year incumbent, Pete Sessions.

My name is Russ Ramsland. I’m a businessman and proud Texan, living in District 32. I’m blessed as a Christian and father who takes joy in my daughters and in Kathy, my charming wife of 16 years.

In the last six years I've built the 1200 member Park Cities/Preston Hollow Leadership Forum; a grassroots organization dedicated to advancing the principles of limited government, fiscal restraint, personal responsibility, the rule of law and national sovereignty.

Each election, career politicians return to the districts they’re supposed to represent and tell constituents they're going to fight illegal immigration, stop ObamaCare, cut federal spending and get Washington out of our lives. Then they fly back to Washington, D.C. and forget it all.

So, year after year illegal immigration gets worse, ObamaCare moves forward, spending and debt grow and Washington takes more and more of our freedom.

How do you know I mean what I say?  Conservatives in District 32 know from my history I'm a man of my word and a man of action.  I'm proud to have the support of so many great conservatives, including Texas Eagle Forum President Cathie Adams, Grassroots America-We the People Executive Director JoAnn Fleming, SREC members Randall Dunning and Virginia Prodan, my Co-Chairs Keet Lewis and Jennie GilchristAnn and David CarruthAnn Quest and many others in the District.

I'm running because I believe conservative Texas fighters like Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert need reinforcements, not roadblocks.

I humbly ask for your support in this effort, You can learn more about me and my campaign at Ramsland for Congress.

Thank you and God Bless Texas!




Russell Ramsland,
 Republican Candidate for Congress, Texas 32
Paid for by the Ramsland For Congress Committee
Copyright © 2015 Ramsland for Congress, All rights reserved.