Discovery

I discovered quite a few things recently:

  • The Attorney General and I are going to become great pals.
  • There are several other similar sized cities run so much better that Wylie.
  • June bugs can provide hours of entertainment and fun.
  • I really, really dig the person who named me 'Blog Girl' ;) xxoo
  • Councilwoman Kathy Spillyards is the realtor for a rather interesting and controversial piece of land.  
  • I sleep whenever the mood strikes.
  • I'm a lot less socially liberal than I once thought.
  • I could write a book about my neighbors.
  • I think thumb wrestling Former Mayor John Mondy would be sick as tits.
  • Mayor Pro Tem Red Byboth looks vulnerable bouncing around on his lawn mower with a face mask on.
  • "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy needs to be this year's campaign theme song.
  •  I enjoyed keeping Blue Eyes awake until 8:30 with the help of Ballyhoo and Pocahontas :D)))
  • Hypnosis is far more effective than I ever gave it credit.  
  • Candidate Nathan Scott didn't want to tell me who he voted for in the last presidential election.....because he didn't vote at all, at least not in Collin County.