I Lament

I know I've said this before, but I am always amazed at what people are willing to share with me.  It is as if they no longer want to own the burden and who better to hand it to than someone who is willing to keep their identity secret, yet blog about it so that others hear the story too?  They get the best of both worlds.  UGHHHhhhhh they get to hand it over to me so they don't have to own the stress and burden, and UGHHHhhhhh I get to hand it over to the world wide web because the story is not mine to own either.


I have my own personal little deep throat it seems.  This individual has provided me with quite a bit of information in the past and quite a bit of information more recently.  I am grateful for the information I have received and so this is a relationship that I plan to nurture.  I won't divulge my source but just the same, I will verify the information I am handed.  In the end, my readers get a couple inside scoops and if I have done my job as a blogger correctly, I give them the location to look and verify for themselves.


I am horrified at the information I was provided last week about an individual.  I've spent some time vetting this information and am confident that I have all of the facts.  The only piece that I am missing currently, is a comment from the individual this data is on.

Yesterday I reached out and asked for something, anything that could explain why I was handed legal documents from two counties in Texas; documents that show a pattern of irresponsible behavior.  I want to give the benefit of the doubt, but this individual has yet to respond.  So I am left with the burden of not only discovery, vetting, but also announcing.  Announcing because the information will probably be very relevant to the voters of Wylie.


I hope this individual will send me an email or text with an explanation so that both sides will be presented because the only story I have is the one woven by a fistful of legal documents.  Surely a good explanation exists and I would sure love to hear it in hopes that it takes the sting out some blistering information.


I did not go out and seek this information, it was given to me.  I never suspected that so many people would reach out to me after I started this blog.  Since that realization, I knew it was only a matter of time before I ended up at the part of my job as a blogger that I truly do not care for. So I lament.